Rules of Competition
- The code should not be shared privately. Any code that is shared, must be available to all participants of the competition through the platform
- The solution should use only publicly available open source libraries
- If two solutions get identical scores in the ranking table, the tie-breaker will be the date and time of the submission (the first solution submitted will win).
- We reserve the right to request any user's code at any time during a challenge. You will have 48 hours to submit your code following the code review rules.
- We reserve the right to update these rules at any time.
- Your solution must not infringe the rights of any third party and you must be legally authorized to assign ownership of all copyrights in and to the winning solution code to DataSource.ai.
- Competitors may register and submit solutions as individuals (not as teams, at least for now).
- Maximum 50 solutions submitted per day.
At the end of the competition you must submit the complete model in .ipynb (Jupyter Notebook) format - no other formats will be accepted. Normally, you'll have 1 week after the end of the competition to send it through our "Submit Final Model" button - This model will help us to get the real final evaluations, so the Private Leaderboard could change when the final private evaluation is shown.