Description of the competition
The essential basis of this competence is to be able to predict the number of people who have been affected (confirmed cases) or unfortunately declared dead by the COVID virus19 , in Latin America. If you can identify factors in your analysis that may affect the rate of transmission of COVID-19, you can share them.
We understand that this is a serious situation, and in no way do we want to trivialize the human impact this crisis is causing by predicting deaths. Our goal is to provide better methods of estimation that can help medical and government institutions prepare and adjust as pandemics develop.
- 04/08/2020 - Launch of the competition
- 08/04/2020 - 31//05/2020 - You work the model and test it against test.csv, we update it weekly with the new data from train.csv that we will launch. We are publishing a public table of positions in that period of time.
- 31//05/2020 - Final presentation file deadline.
- 06/01/2020 - 06/30/2020 - Evaluation period.
- 30/06/2020 we show the private position table
The initial data set for the model training will be from February 26 to April 08, 2020.
This dataset will be updated weekly until May 31st.