Machine Learning Problem
This will allow the client to focus on creating relevant posts that are expected to have a high number of visitors (and impact), and avoid creating posts that don't have that same impact. This prediction will save valuable resources (like time and money) for the client and the agency.
- The code should not be shared privately. Any code that is shared, must be available to all participants of the competition through the platform
- The solution should use only publicly available open source libraries
- If two solutions get identical scores in the ranking table, the tie-breaker will be the date and time of the submission (the first solution submitted will win).
- We reserve the right to request any user's code at any time during a tournament. You will have 48 hours to submit your code following the code review rules.
- We reserve the right to update these rules at any time.
- Your solution must not infringe the rights of any third party and you must be legally authorized to assign ownership of all copyrights in and to the winning solution code to DataSource.ai.
- Competitors may register and submit solutions as individuals (not as teams, at least for now).
- Maximum 50 solutions submitted per day.