These are the details of the job, consider each of them before you apply.
- Company: Concerto HealthAI
- # Data Scientists to Hire: 1
- Type of Job: Tiempo-Completo
- Salary: Salary to be Agreed
- Aditional Compensation: Otras Formas
- How urgently do they need the vacancy?: 2 a 4 semanas
- Remote?: Completamente remoto
About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is the leading provider of precision health clinical and commercial real-world data and AI solutions to the global pharma community and across the broader healthcare landscape. Our mission is to accelerate drug development, clinical trials, and HEOR analytics to dramatically improve patient outcomes.
Concerto HealthAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which was founded and is led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. Dr. Wadhwani has committed $1 billion in capital to build SAI’s portfolio companies into global leaders that deliver extraordinary new value across diverse industries.
Concerto HealthAI is looking for a talented Data Scientist to build advanced AI, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning solutions as part of our eurekaHealth solution team engaging in projects and programs of high priority. You should have a good mix of programming/CS skills and have a background in supporting life sciences / healthcare customers. You will work closely with research scientists, business development, and other data scientists to assist on client technology delivery. This role reports to the Vice President of Data Science.
- Working with the client teams, internal RWD teams, eurekaHealth solutions team to advance approaches that best utilize Concerto RWD and technologies, while providing leading and high value solutions for Concerto clients.
- Design, develop and implement methodologies and data science solutions using Concerto RWD data to address client’s needs.
- Help combine machine learning, statistics, and medical expertise to create rigorous AI based solutions for our clients.
- Design and develop cutting edge methodologies intended for publication and the advancement of healthcare.
- Collaborate on software projects with engineers, providing analytical guidance and contributing to codebase.
- PhD in a STEM field, with formal training in CS, stats, physics, bioinformatics, engineering or math.
- Strong programming abilities in one high level language (Python, R, Stata).
- Expertise in advanced data science and computational concepts and techniques, machine learning, statistical analysis, and stochastic optimization.
- Hands-on experience with big data – Cloud data warehouses, cluster computing, Spark, MapReduce/Hadoop.
- Experience with healthcare data (Electronic Health Records, claims data) is preferred.
- Software development experience is a plus.
- Strong communication, project management and technical leadership skills with an enthusiasm for working in an interdisciplinary environment.
Learn More About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about Concerto HealthAI at www.concertohealthai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.