These are the details of the job, consider each of them before you apply.
- Company: Talos Digital
- # Data Scientists to Hire: 1
- Type of Job: Tiempo-Completo
- Salary: Salary to be Agreed
- Aditional Compensation: Otras Formas
- How urgently do they need the vacancy?: 2 a 4 semanas
- Remote?: Completamente remoto
Talos Digital is looking for a Data Scientist that help us discovering hidden information in vast amounts of data, and assist us making smart decisions to deliver better products. We are looking for someone proactive, with proven ability to drive business results with data -based insights, a Data Scientist comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting, and other business outcomes.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks
- Experience with AWS technologies like Redshift, S3, EC2, Data Pipeline, Sagemaker, Lambda, & EMR
- Understanding of machine-learning and operations research
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Good English communication skills, both written and spoken.
Note: Please submit your resume in English
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Pattern Recognition
- Data Science
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Predictive Modeling
- Neural Networks
- AWS Lambda
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Data Pipelines
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology