These are the details of the job, consider each of them before you apply.
- Company: Roche
- # Data Scientists to Hire: 1
- Type of Job: Tiempo-Completo
- Salary: Salary to be Agreed
- Aditional Compensation: Otras Formas
- How urgently do they need the vacancy?: 2 a 4 semanas
- Remote?: Una locación fija
Purpose of the role:
- Work with meaningful data to support clinical decision support (CDS) and development of clinical workflow solutions (Navify portfolio) generating evidence for these products, advancing scientific and medical knowledge, enabling personalized patient care.
- You will collaborate across the organization to develop and enhance existing CDS and workflow solutions, improve product support, strategies, identify evidence gaps and data sources, design and execute studies, and implement analyses to support the improvement of existing products by driving early discovery and development of new features or applications to advance the Navify portfolio.
- The data you will work with varies in type, including but not limited to clinical data at the patient level, supplemented with data such as omics (e.g. genomics, proteomics), imaging, digital health, etc. The source data will be diverse: real-world data, including electronic medical records, patient records, claims, biobanks and clinical trials. Evidence and product-oriented knowledge will be used to inform the development of our software products and support healthcare decisions by physicians such as oncologists, radiologists, nurse navigators, etc. through our CDS and workflow solutions.
- It will also contribute to functional, cross-functional, enterprise-wide or external initiatives that shape our healthcare and business environments.
- Good understanding of clinical practice, healthcare environments, as well as a strong background in data science and technology
- You will need strong strategy, collaborative and communication skills, as well as an entrepreneurial mindset, to transform the way we use data and analysis to develop and deliver clinical decisions.
- As a Data Scientist you will typically be responsible for planning and conducting analyses to support product development and/or studies with cross-functional teams and external partners with relative independence.
- As a data scientist, you will proactively share best practices with your team members as well as assess the level of compliance of candidates and data to be used in an assignment.
Who are you?
- Master's, PhD or similar qualification in a quantitative data science discipline (e.g., statistics/bio statistics, epidemiology, bioinformatics, health economics, computational biology, computer science, mathematics, outcomes research, public health, biology, medicine, psychology)
- Proven track record of developing and executing data science research projects, analyzing patient-level data (e.g., real-world data, surveys, clinical studies, trials, registries, claims, genomic or imaging data) with publications and presentations
- Demonstrated experience with managing project scope and conducting delivery in an evolving environment that requires proactivity and effective problem solving and prioritization in the face of challenges
- Demonstrated strong collaborative skills and excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial mindset and self-direction, ability to teach others and willingness to learn new techniques
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Data Analysis
- Data Science
- Health Economics
- Computational Biology
- Windows Domain