These are the details of the job, consider each of them before you apply.
- Company: Marketer Technologies
- # Data Scientists to Hire: 1
- Type of Job: Tiempo-Completo
- Salary: Salary to be Agreed
- Aditional Compensation: Otras Formas
- How urgently do they need the vacancy?: 2 a 4 semanas
- Remote?: Completamente remoto
Developing new ways into real estate marketing
Marketer Technologies is the leading provider of real estate marketing in Norway, with every third used property now being marketed via our platform. Today we work with several of the leading property developers and real estate agencies in Scandinavia, as well as the UK and US.
We are becoming Norway’s leading provider of automated solutions for digital marketing within the real estate industry. In Norway we work with clients such as AF Gruppen, Solon Eiendom and DNB Eiendom, and we are now building a strong UK-presence in London, UK, with clients such as Argent, Places for People and Notting Hill Genesis. During 2020 we expect a revenue around 20 million dollars, and to advertise 40 000 properties.
Our proprietary platform delivers an automated and data driven marketing process for the real estate industry; providing precisely targeted and personalized digital marketing campaigns across channels like Facebook, Instagram, Google, as well as local digital channels. We are one of Facebook’s biggest clients in Norway and we collaborate very closely with them.
At Marketer we value creativity and curiosity, deep technological knowledge and fact-based insight into how people looking for properties behave, both on and off screen.
Join our team as: Data Scientist
We invest highly in our employees, even though you work remotely. It is important for us that you get a sense of belongingness and team-feeling in the company. At Marketer, we value the work you will be doing for us. Throughout 2020 our Development team will expand and reach about 25 developers.
These are some of Our Benefits:
Work where you want:
- Work remotely or come join us at one of our beautiful offices in London or Oslo. If you prefer working from home, we'll pay to set you up with a great workstation - computer and desk included. If you're unable to join us at the office but still feel like leaving the house, we'll sponsor a seat in a co-working space of your choice.
- We believe in the Remote-way of working, as we trust you to know where you do your best work.
- A couple of times a year, we'll fly you to Norway to meet the rest of our team.
- If you want to move to either London or Oslo, we will help you with the relocation and visa-applications.
Work how you want
- We think people are the happiest and most productive when they work on their own schedule. Therefore, we offer flexible working hours and an environment where you spend less time in meetings or back-and-forth on email, and more time focusing on the work that matters.
- We also think it's important to maintain a good work/life balance. We won't expect you to work overtime and offer five weeks of paid vacation time.
Work that's rewarding
- Excellent pay: Our salaries are highly competitive, suited to your experience level
- Health insurance: No matter where you live, we will sponsor a comprehensive health insurance plan for you and your family.
- Hardware and software is on us: You won't need to spend a cent on the computer or software you need to do your job. We cover it completely.
- Training budget: Every year, you receive 2 500$ that you can invest in your own continued training.
- Stock options: You will get the opportunity to buy stocks in our company, where you will get that ownership into the work you are doing.
- You will work with ambitious, talented professionals with great knowledge, and we want you to learn from us and also share your knowledge to enhance development.
Who are you?
We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist who wants to work with our well-received marketing platform, other products, and unique ideas. Here you will get to work closely with other remote and in-house developers, and with every department within the company.
If you're eager to learn and methodical in your work, you'll be a good fit for this position.
- Conducting statistical analysis
- Developing predictive models for supporting and augmenting our core business
- Working with the development team on projects within natural language processing/generation, audience segmentation and other areas
- Identifying opportunities presented by the available data and developing tools for taking advantage of these
- Highly experienced Data Scientist
- Has done plenty of Machine Learning work
- Deeply familiar with Pyhton
- Experience with Tensorflow or PyTorch
- It is an advantage if you have knowledge about real estate or marketing data
- We'll be very pleased if speak Norwegian, but English is the only requirement
- Analytical Skills
- Pattern Recognition
- Machine Learning
- Data Mining
- Data Science
- Statistical Analysis
- Marketing Campaigns
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Marketing & Advertising
- Real Estate
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology