These are the details of the job, consider each of them before you apply.
- Company: HP
- # Data Scientists to Hire: 1
- Type of Job: Tiempo-Completo
- Salary: Salary to be Agreed
- Aditional Compensation: Otras Formas
- How urgently do they need the vacancy?: 2 a 4 semanas
- Remote?: Una locación fija
Applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- Mines data using modern tools and programming languages.
- Defines and implements models to uncover patterns and predictions creating business value and innovation.
- Works with project team to understand problem statements, initiates and direction.
- Tells stories with the data using visualization tools/methods to demonstrate insight impact.
- Assures accuracy, integrity, and compliance of cleansed data.
- Maintains proficiency within the data science domain by keeping up with technology and trend shifts.
- Collaborates and communicates with project team regarding project progress and issue resolution and suggests changes or improvements.
Knowledge & Skills
- Using statistics, mathematics, algorithms and programming languages.
- Ability to apply analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of disparate unstructured and structured data in a distributed environment.
- Solid grasp of structured and unstructured data and modern data transformation methodologies
- Ability to create models to pull valuable insights from data.
- Create stories and visualizations to describe and communicate data insights.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate data insights negotiate options.
Scope & Impact
- Collaborates with peers, junior engineers, data scientists and project team.
- Typically partners with high-level Individual Contributors and Managers.
- Supports projects requiring data engineering solutions expertise.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mathematics, Economics, Physics, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Typically 2-4 years’ experience including graduate or postgraduate research.