These are the details of the job, consider each of them before you apply.
- Company: Option
- # Data Scientists to Hire: 1
- Type of Job: Tiempo-Completo
- Salary Range: $1,500 - $2,700 USD - United States Dollars
- Total Salary: $2,700 USD - United States Dollars
- Aditional Compensation: Otras Formas
- How urgently do they need the vacancy?: 2 a 4 semanas
- Remote?: Una locación fija
Dumas is software engineering company which specialises in developing technological solutions, mainly in the area of large-scale mining, to help customers to optimize their processes and make data driven decisions. With this purpose we use state-of-the-art technologies for integration, Internet of Things, Big Data, Advanced Analytics, data visualization and Machine Learning.
Our team is currently growing. We are therefore looking for more professionals in data engineering and data science areas because we believe that an interdisciplinary team is the base for technological innovation. Our goal is to create an environment where everyone can develop their ideas and create new projects with a positive impact on our society.
Our goal is to become a recognized company in the optimization of mining processes through the use of latest generation computer tools
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture,
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and Azure technologies.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.