These are the details of the job, consider each of them before you apply.
- Company: TELECOM
- # Data Scientists to Hire: 1
- Type of Job: Tiempo-Completo
- Salary: Salary to be Agreed
- Aditional Compensation: Otras Formas
- How urgently do they need the vacancy?: 2 a 4 semanas
- Remote?: Una locación fija
- Integrate and promote analytical solutions in business processes.
- Identify challenges and opportunities to provide the best solutions to the internal customer, calculating the size of the opportunity
- Revalidate the indicators presented by management with a statistical model that supports it.
- Analyze the correlation of different internal indicators or those of other management
- Understand the behavior of the Kpis, simulate models to understand the impact of a change in some of its variables.
- To be able to parallelize different Kpis of a homogeneous measurement. Monetize, Hs effort, etc.
- Be a reference in the use of analytical models to leverage the business kpis.
- Must be proactive in the search for new kpis by exploring the data through statistical techniques, dataminig, Machine learning.
Actuary/Systems/Mathematics/Exact, University, Finished
- Commitment to the team and working together with other sectors of the organization
- Ability to come up with innovative ideas and applicable solutions
- Knowledge of statistics, data mining, machine learning (Exclusive)
- Programming in SQL/Teradata/SAS (Exclusive)
- Programming in R/Python/HIVE (Desirable)
Permanent connectivity is part of our life. We work, we entertain ourselves, we communicate, we inform ourselves, and everything is in continuous connection. From Telecom Argentina we make possible that connection between people, homes, companies, governments, towns, cities, and these connections have the capacity to transform experiences, daily life. We are a company that works for innovation, designing products, services and solutions that bring the future closer to today.
With respect for diversity and dialogue as fundamental pillars of our management, together we build a space to grow and learn, promoting creativity and evolution as principles. We facilitate this link and encourage the exchange of common values, beliefs and practices, which will help us to continue growing as an organisation. We promote in our people a high performance culture, with a vision for the future and a focus on maximum quality for our clients.
Area: Technology, Systems and Telecommunications/Functional Analysis
Minimum level of education: University (Graduate)
Type of work: Full-time