These are the details of the job, consider each of them before you apply.
- Company: Aprende Institute
- # Data Scientists to Hire: 1
- Type of Job: Tiempo-Completo
- Salary: Salary to be Agreed
- Aditional Compensation: Otras Formas
- How urgently do they need the vacancy?: 2 a 4 semanas
- Remote?: Una locación fija
As a Business Intelligence Analyst for Aprende Institute you will be responsible for doing SQL development, creating reports, performing analysis,and being an all around data analysis and research junkie. You will work with the CTO, Director of Product, and key stakeholders on defining and measuring KPIs across the organization, including Marketing, CRM, Contact Center and Learning Management System Platform. Our goal is to change the lives of people through turning their passion into their career, so failure is not an option! Be prepared for a super fast paced and highly connected environment (our CEO loves to get in the weeds)! We’re changing the way people learn and we want an extremely passionate person to help our experienced team SUCCEED at that goal.
What you will be doing
What you will be doing
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in order to develop, measure, and optimize the most critical KPIs
- Develop reports and dashboards that our key stakeholders can utilize daily to optimize all areas of their operations
- Utilize SQL to analyze and research 20+ datasets that include Marketing, CRM, Contact Center, and our learning management system.
- You must be comfortable conducting extensive data analysis and research on operational data sets
- Lots and lots of data profiling. Ensure underlying data is accurate and clean.
- 3+ years experience with data modeling - defining and building data marts/warehouses
- 3+ years experience developing descriptive and predictive analysis/reporting
- 3+ years with Amazon Quicksight, Spotfire or similar data visualization platform experience
- Fully bilingual (Spanish and English) - We have US, Mexico, and Colombia based teams and vendors and both languages are a must
- SQL Server 2017+
- Batch integration experience (ie. SSIS, Informatica)
- Realtime integration experience (ie. tray.io,AWS AppFlow,Boomi,Mulesoft anypoint)
- Experience with LMS platforms (ie. Moodle, Canvas)
- Experience with Salesforce Sales/Service CRM
- Experience with common marketing datasets (ie. Google Ads, Facebook Ads)
- Marketing & Advertising
- Computer Software
- Information Technology