Competition start: 2021/01/17 00:00:00
Competition closes on: 2021/03/31 00:00:00
Final Submission Limit: 2021/04/07 00:00:00
Once the whole process is completed, you will still be able to submit models as "Late Submission" as a learning experience, since, since the competition is officially over, those models will not be eligible to win prizes.
In this special case, we are working with a classification/clustering problem. Of the 12.330 sessions on the website, 84.58% did not decide to make a purchase, which equals 10.422 and the rest ended up buying (1908)
F1 = 2 * (precision * recall) / (precision + recall)
F1_macro = F1_clase0 + F1_clase1 / 2
Note: we automatically perform these evaluations against a validation dataset of ours, but you should take these metrics as a reference for your modeling tests.
- The code should not be shared privately. Any code that is shared, must be available to all participants of the competition through the platform
- The solution should use only publicly available open source libraries
- If two solutions get identical scores in the ranking table, the tie-breaker will be the date and time of the submission (the first solution submitted will win).
- We reserve the right to request any user's code at any time during a challenge. You will have 48 hours to submit your code following the code review rules.
- We reserve the right to update these rules at any time.
- Your solution must not infringe the rights of any third party and you must be legally authorized to assign ownership of all copyrights in and to the winning solution code to DataSource.ai.
- Competitors may register and submit solutions as individuals (not as teams, at least for now).
- Maximum 10 solutions submitted per day.