Competition start: 2020/04/08 00:00:00
Competition closes on: 2020/05/31 00:00:00
Final Submission Limit: 2020/06/14 00:00:00
This competition does not have a "Late Submission" option.
We understand that this is a serious situation, and in no way do we want to trivialize the human impact this crisis is causing by predicting deaths. Our goal is to provide better methods of estimation that can help medical and government institutions prepare and adjust as pandemics develop.
- 04/08/2020 - Launch of the competition
- 08/04/2020 - 31//05/2020 - You work the model and test it against test.csv, we update it weekly with the new data from train.csv that we will launch. We are publishing a public table of positions in that period of time.
- 31//05/2020 - Final presentation file deadline.
- 06/01/2020 - 06/30/2020 - Evaluation period.
- 30/06/2020 we show the private position table
The initial data set for the model training will be from February 26 to April 08, 2020.
This dataset will be updated weekly until May 31st.
n is the total number of observations pi is the prediction ai is the current value
The final score will be the average of the result of the RMSLE metric applied on the 2 columns (ConfirmedCases, Fatalities).
The results presentation file (Submission.csv) must have the following format
ForecastId,ConfirmedCases,Fatalities 1,10,0 2,10,0 3,10,0 etc.
For each ForecastID of the test set, the sum of the ConfirmedCases and Fatalities variables must be predicted, in the date range of the test.csv
Maximum 10 solutions submitted per day.
Note: We reserve the right to modify these rules at any time as needed.